//ribbon

analogi

a place with pace that love peace

My Photo
Name:
Location: sungai petani, kedah, Malaysia

Thursday, June 24, 2004

the project ... continues

salam;

this semester is the biggest challenge for me as i would have to produce some outcome after about 4 years studying here in UTM. i know that i have to do it whatever it take to finish it.

and after 2 days at UTM, i probably begin to starts the journey of this semester. ahaks, i have to read again the proposal of the project before i know what i have to do for my project (ini bukan sebab melayu mudah lupa). and today, i face some difficulties in my program, bugs bugging me. DAMN! i hate error! but after i check out my program again, again and again, and once more ... i find out that it's all my mistakes ... what a relief! huh! tokwan shahril ibrahim (seorang anak muda yang berjaya dalam bidang grafik di oversea) pernah berkata kepada shahril, "computers doesn't make mistakes, it is the people who program it". that is why! no body perfect!

and if anybody are into opengl programming or something related, i would like to know you. mana tau korang boleh tunjuk ajar dan kongsi what ever we have. and for your information i'm doing "fog modeling" and going to used volume techniques. i tend to have difficulties in defining volume myself. anyone interested, please e-mail me at an_urb@hotmail.com ...

see ya, wasalam!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home