//ribbon

analogi

a place with pace that love peace

My Photo
Name:
Location: sungai petani, kedah, Malaysia

Thursday, June 04, 2009

dont be hot, just be sempoi



hidup adalah satu kurniaan
dariNya
just be yourself
and you'll be good
you'll be fine
hidup akan datang
seperti yang DIA janjikan

works get boring when there too much 'discrimination'
satisfy put aside
creative juices run out
and we get old
and get tired of doing the same things
repeatedly
routinely
gosh!

---------------



"thing changes u watch me grow
all the love that u wanna show
u look at me and started to smile
u hold my hand and u hug me first
u said to me that u wanna let me see
everything that life offers me
u kept me see and u kept me see
everyday with all the love u gave"

sleep by izzy mohamed

i used to love izzy mohamed. as a singer songwriter. and still i love her. keep it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home