//ribbon

analogi

a place with pace that love peace

My Photo
Name:
Location: sungai petani, kedah, Malaysia

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

welcome new friend

im out of words
clueless i stand
like statue in the night
shivering and bold

minds empty
was it that i drowned
in deeply of this symphony
pity me pity me oooh i see

no words
speechless but more less
in the end is there a bless
or is it a mess

sleep but deep
i am stolen by the sea
and the stars talks dream
lying lying

adjusting to new place sometimes a bit difficult for me. i am bit choosy when it comes to mixing up with strangers. insyaAllah everything will be good. hopefully!

-----------------




i feel like posting this song for today instead of the other. thanks adik Priscilla Ahn. u made my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home