//ribbon

analogi

a place with pace that love peace

My Photo
Name:
Location: sungai petani, kedah, Malaysia

Friday, May 20, 2005

Sejuk, Tenang dan Idea

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


is it right when we stay at cold places, we can chill out? or you would say that you want to go to the men's or ladies room to deliver the 'kehendak alam' thing. cold places like office that have 'ekon' don't make me chilled out. it gave me headache. yea! i said that because i had bad experiences on that, during my pratical training. sejuk tak terkata sampai one staff there said 'we had reach the peti ais zone' upon entering the office.

that is not the story of this entry actually. one cold place that i have it in mind would be the 'bilik air'. so what exactly the relationship between sejuk, tenang and idea with 'bilik air'. the 'bilik air' is the places i spend so much time to think of ideas for my assignments during my days in university. i love that 'bilik air' sejuk, sunyi dan bunyi titisan air feelings. i have to admit that most my idea came from this room called 'bilik air'. and most of daily problems solved in that particular room called 'bilik air'. a part from used for 'mandi', it has bring other specialty in my life. although, there's no assignments to think of, i still spend my thinking time in bathroom cause i enjoy it. and for the sake of saving water i actually 'bawa ke depan' the unsolved problems for the next shower. hahaha. that's the secret of my problem solving. hahahaha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lawak eh entri kali ni, dlm byk2 tempat bilik air menjd pilihan... mudah bela :P

10:49 AM  
Blogger kitchenkidscoffee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:34 PM  
Blogger kitchenkidscoffee said...

Eh, macam aku je. kekadang aku cuma masuk bilik air sbb nak tengok cermin je nak ilang tensen.hehe, tgk muka sendiri kasi ilang tensen.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home