//ribbon

analogi

a place with pace that love peace

My Photo
Name:
Location: sungai petani, kedah, Malaysia

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

FOG: meeting one

tonight i have to present my project, how it goes for last week. i don't know what can i say if my supervisor ask about it. damn! this is hard to be implement that propose it. the techniques i choose make me to think all days on how to get it done. the theory, the consept much better, easier to understand, but how can i code it is the difficult past. actually, i had figure out some other alternatives but just like my friends project, the techniques. it called billboarding. actually today, i want to implement it in my prototype, the quads will always move according to the camera orientation. but much worse, it just exactly my friends project.

my problems is just how could i want to get the color for a pixel so that i can blend it with te intersect object. if there any gl function that can recognize what is the color for certain pixel like glGetPixelColor or what so ever? could anyone tell me right now! i need to it right now. or i have to ask uncle google.

below are some program i code for last week. using glFog function and blending technique. so, this week i have to start coding my own functions and my own fog. anyone that have ideas and knowledge about this thing, please stap forward and share with me. i need some conversation. ahaks!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home