//ribbon

analogi

a place with pace that love peace

My Photo
Name:
Location: sungai petani, kedah, Malaysia

Monday, August 14, 2006

back to square one

the past seven months was a fun, laughter, good and bad. it's a rollercoaster ride. i'm enjoy the good and bad experience i had for the past seven months. mcm kata pepatah melayu, hidup mcm roda, kejap kat atas, kejap kat bawah.

now, it's already august. so, it's been a year that i've been working at my current workplace. yea, kerja kat sini pun byk pengalaman. now, i already have 3 different bosses for the past one year. hahaha. boss keep changing and i don't know my current boss will bertahan sampai bila. hope he doing fine la as aku tgk pun ok la my current boss. he's more work oriented and i love that since i could ask more. hahaha. gaining knowledge is not an easy, especially with people who doesn't want to share it with other people. orait, i'll now get more busy as i first came into this company last year.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


back to square one. what the heck does that mean? hahaha. people said that we keep recycling our life till our last breath. i think it's true. cause i'm now, changing to person that i be last year except i have more experience and knowledge today. hehehe. that's good right? and i'm back with my old girlfriend, my nikon d70s. we will be more closer from now. hahaha. i love you dear! really, she's my therapy, that's what i have admit. she really does that. since my rainbow had been covered by the dark clouds, i think i'll spend more time with my d70s. hahaha, a geek always be a geek!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aku suka yg baju kuning! hahaha


yup, i'm now becoming a photographer, a wedding photographer for living, and a all rounder photographer for theraphy. yup, you would say i shoot almost everything. even that makcik said, 'selipar pun ko ambik gambo'. yes, i shoot almost everything. but i don't do nude. ekekeke. if my mom know that, she would chase me la. adoi la. for readers yg would like to hire me for a wedding or events, just drop me a request or questions at azam_hashimsp(at)yahoo.com. i'll entertain you ASAP.

i hope the months to come would be a better one for me and my lovely d70s. and to my rainbow, i'll be watching you from a far, after the rain. through the dark clouds. rainbow, you know where to find me if the storms are bugging you. hahaha, i think this is my longest entry for the last few months. thanks to new friends and old friends for the rollercoaster ride. you know who you are. have a good monday and a good week people!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger budak nakal said...

emmm...sebetulnya...ada title artikel jiwa kacau nie sama macam dalam blog i...so maknanya i berjaya mencari seorang lagi manusia berjiwa kacau macam i...

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home